You are always welcome at The Evergreen Motel, a family owned and operated White Mountains motel nestled in the heart of the region. We offer a wide variety of accommodations to make your vacation relaxing, full of fun and one to remember.
Your hosts, ( moved up from Massachusetts) Janice & Gordon
The Evergreen Motel offers 18 clean and spacious rooms. Each room has two double beds, air conditioning, refrigerator, color television, in-room phones, private baths with both a shower and tub. Relax at the day’s end in your room watching a movie on your in-room DVD/VCR players. Choose from over 700 popular movies from our video library, available to our guests at no charge.
Your night’s stay includes a complimentary continental breakfast of coffee, muffins, bread, donuts and bagels.
- Tented picnic area – Relax under the tent while the kids play in the playground.
- Hi-speed Wi-fi Internet
- We are minutes away from MT. Washington and the many HIKING TRAILS
- Cool Off in our 20′ x 40′ Pool that is surrounded by a sun deck. Pool is serviced by NSPF Certified Pool Operator.
- Snowmobile to your door with direct access to Corridor 5.
- 18 Hole Mini Golf Course – Play on our professionally designed 18 hole golf course, free of charge to all our guests.
- Video library – We have hundreds of videos on site for your pleasure at no charge.
- Game library – Your vacation fun will be ensured as we have dozens of games for your family – if the weather doesn’t cooperate. No charge of course.
- Reading library – We also have an extensive library of good vacation reading as well.
2018 Room Rates
Rates are per night, double occupancy. SAME RATES AS LAST YEAR, CLOSEST TO SANTA’S VILLAGE, WHY PAY MORE !!!!
|Apr. 1 – May 24, May. 28- May 31, Jun. 3-7, June 10 – 14, Sept 3-6, Sept 9-13, Sept 16-20, Sept 23-27.||$45 D/O|
|Jan 1- Mar 31,Sept 30-Oct 4, Oct 8-19, Oct 21- Oct 26,Oct 28-Nov 15, Nov 18-22, Nov 25-Nov 29, Dec 2-6, Dec 9-13, Dec 16-20 Dec 23- Dec 30||$64 D/O|
|CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS – Walk across the street to the Park.
May 25-27, Jun 1-2, Jun 8-9, Sept 7-8, Sept 14-15, Sept 21-22, Sept 28-29, Oct 20, Oct 27, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14 Dec 21.
|Jun 15-Sept 2, Oct 5-7, Nov 17, Nov 23-24, Dec 1, Dec 8, Dec 15, Dec 22, Dec 31||$105 D/O|
- Rates are subject to 9% NH state room tax.
- Each additional person over 3, add $5.00.
- Children 3 and under stay as our guests
- Check-in time is anytime after 2 PM. If you plan to arrive later than 6pm please call us to confirm your arrival time.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM
- Saturday’s and holidays require a 2 day minimum.
- A one day deposit may be charged at time of reservation.
- A 7-day cancellation notice is appreciated without forfeiting your deposit. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will result in a one-night room charge. Cancellations 7 days and more may result in a small cancellation fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Personal checks and money orders are not accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations made on line are requests and are subject to management review.
- No pets are allowed.