You are always welcome at The Evergreen Motel, a family owned and operated White Mountains motel nestled in the heart of the region. We offer a wide variety of accommodations to make your vacation relaxing, full of fun and one to remember.
Your hosts, (recently moved up from Massachusetts) Janice & Gordon
The Evergreen Motel offers 18 clean and spacious rooms. Each room has two double beds, air conditioning, refrigerator, color television, in-room phones, private baths with both a shower and tub. Relax at the day’s end in your room watching a movie on your in-room DVD/VCR players. Choose from over 700 popular movies from our video library, available to our guests at no charge.
Your night’s stay includes a complimentary continental breakfast of coffee, muffins, bread, donuts and bagels.
- Tented picnic area – Relax under the tent while the kids play in the playground.
- Hi-speed Wi-fi Internet
- We are minutes away from MT. Washington and the many HIKING TRAILS
- Cool Off in our 20′ x 40′ Pool that is surrounded by a sun deck. Pool is serviced by NSPF Certified Pool Operator.
- Snowmobile to your door with direct access to Corridor 5.
- 18 Hole Mini Golf Course – Play on our professionally designed 18 hole golf course, free of charge to all our guests.
- Video library – We have hundreds of videos on site for your pleasure at no charge.
- Game library – Your vacation fun will be ensured as we have dozens of games for your family – if the weather doesn’t cooperate. No charge of course.
- Reading library – We also have an extensive library of good vacation reading as well.
2017 Room Rates
Rates are per night, double occupancy.
|Apr. 1 – May 25, May. 29- June 1, Jun. 4-8, June 11 – 15, Sept 4-7, Sept 10-14, Sept 17-21, Sept 24-28.||$45 D/O|
|Jan 1- Mar 31, Oct 1-5, Oct 9-20, Oct 22- Oct 27, Oct 29-Nov 16, Nov 19-23, Nov 26-Nov 30, Dec 3-7, Dec 10-14, Dec 17-30||$64 D/O|
|CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS – Walk across the street to the Park.
May 26-28, Jun 2-3, Jun 9-10, Sept 8-9, Sept 15-16, Sept 22-23, Sept 29-30, Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8, Dec 15.
|Jun 16-Sept 3, Oct 6-8, Nov 18, Nov 24-25, Dec 2, Dec 9, Dec 16, Dec 31||$105 D/O|
- Rates are subject to 9% NH state room tax.
- Each additional person over 3, add $5.00.
- Children 3 and under stay as our guests
- Check-in time is anytime after 2 PM. If you plan to arrive later than 6pm please call us to confirm your arrival time.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM
- Saturday’s and holidays require a 2 day minimum.
- A 7-day cancellation notice is appreciated without forfeiting your deposit. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will result in a one-night room charge. Cancellations 7 days and more may result in a small cancellation fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Personal checks and money orders are not accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations made on line are requests and are subject to management review.
- No pets are allowed.