IN THE TRIPADVISOR HALL OF FAME !!!
You are always welcome at The Evergreen Motel, a family owned and operated White Mountains motel nestled in the heart of the region. We offer a wide variety of accommodations to make your vacation relaxing, full of fun and one to remember.
Your hosts, ( moved up from Massachusetts) Janice & Gordon
The Evergreen Motel offers 18 clean and spacious rooms. Each room has two double beds, air conditioning, refrigerator, color television, in-room phones, private baths with both a shower and tub. Relax at the day’s end in your room watching a movie on your in-room DVD/VCR players. Choose from over 700 popular movies from our video library, available to our guests at no charge.
Your night’s stay includes a complimentary continental breakfast of coffee, muffins, bread, donuts and bagels.
- Tented picnic area – Relax under the tent while the kids play in the playground.
- Hi-speed Wi-fi Internet
- We are minutes away from MT. Washington and the many HIKING TRAILS
- Cool Off in our 20′ x 40′ Pool that is surrounded by a sun deck. Pool is serviced by NSPF Certified Pool Operator.
- Snowmobile to your door with direct access to Corridor 5.
- 18 Hole Mini Golf Course – Play on our professionally designed 18 hole golf course, free of charge to all our guests.
- Video library – We have hundreds of videos on site for your pleasure at no charge.
- Game library – Your vacation fun will be ensured as we have dozens of games for your family – if the weather doesn’t cooperate. No charge of course.
- Reading library – We also have an extensive library of good vacation reading as well.
2019 Room Rates
Rates are per night, double occupancy. CLOSEST TO SANTA’S VILLAGE, WHY PAY MORE !!!!
|May 1-23, May. 27- May 30, Jun. 2-6, June 19 – 13, Sept 2-5, Sept 8-12, Sept 15-19, Sept 22-26.||$50 D/O|
|Sept 29-Oct 3,Oct 6-10,Oct 14-18,Oct 20-25,Oct 27-Nov 14, Nov 17-21, Nov 24-Nov 28, Dec 1-5, Dec 8-12, Dec 15-19 Dec 22-30||$69 D/O|
|CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS – Walk across the street to the Park.
May 24-26, May 31-Jun 1, Jun 7-8, Sept 6, Sept 13, Sept 20, Sept 27, Oct 4, Oct 19,Oct 26, Nov 15, Nov 22,Nov 29, Dec 6, Dec 13 Dec 20.
|Jun 14-Sept 1, Sept 7,14,21 &28 Oct 5, Oct 11-13, Nov 16,23&30, Dec 7, Dec 14, Dec 21 Dec 31||$110-$115 D/O|
- Rates are subject to 9% NH state room tax.
- Each additional person over 3, add $5.00.
- Children 3 and under stay as our guests
- Check-in time is anytime after 2 PM. If you plan to arrive later than 6pm please call us to confirm your arrival time.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM
- Saturday’s and holidays require a 2 day minimum.
- A one day authorization may be charged at time of reservation.
- A 7-day cancellation notice is appreciated without forfeiting your deposit. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will result in a one-night room charge. Cancellations 7 days and more may result in a small cancellation fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Personal checks and money orders are not accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations made on line are requests and are subject to management review.
- No pets are allowed. No smoking in the rooms. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to desmoke a room.