IN THE TRIPADVISOR HALL OF FAME !!!
You are always welcome at The Evergreen Motel, a family owned and operated White Mountains motel nestled in the heart of the region. We offer a wide variety of accommodations to make your vacation relaxing, full of fun and one to remember.
Your hosts, ( moved up from Massachusetts) Janice & Gordon
The Evergreen Motel offers 18 clean and spacious rooms. Each room has two double beds, air conditioning, refrigerator, color television, in-room phones, private baths with both a shower and tub. Relax at the day’s end in your room watching a movie on your in-room DVD/VCR players. Choose from over 700 popular movies from our video library, available to our guests at no charge.
Your night’s stay includes a complimentary continental breakfast of coffee, muffins, bread, donuts and bagels.
- Tented picnic area – Relax under the tent while the kids play in the playground.
- Hi-speed Wi-fi Internet
- We are minutes away from MT. Washington and the many HIKING TRAILS
- Cool Off in our 20′ x 40′ Pool that is surrounded by a sun deck. Pool is serviced by NSPF Certified Pool Operator.
- Snowmobile to your door with direct access to Corridor 5.
- 18 Hole Mini Golf Course – Play on our professionally designed 18 hole golf course, free of charge to all our guests.
- Video library – We have hundreds of videos on site for your pleasure at no charge.
- Game library – Your vacation fun will be ensured as we have dozens of games for your family – if the weather doesn’t cooperate. No charge of course.
- Reading library – We also have an extensive library of good vacation reading as well.
2021 Room Rates See you soon in the Spring !!!
Rates are per night, up to 4 guests. CLOSEST TO SANTA’S VILLAGE, WHY PAY MORE !!!!
|May 1-27, May 30 – Jun. 3, June 6 – 10, June 13 – 17, Sept 6-9, Sept 12-16, Sept 19-23, Sept 26-30, Oct 3-7, Oct 11-14, Oct 17-21
Oct 24-28, Oct 31- Nov 6, Nov 7-11, Nov 14-18, Nov 21-25, Nov 28-30, Dec 1-2, Dec 5-9, Dec 12-16, Dec 19-30
|$69 up to 4|
|May 28 & 30 June 4 & 11||$89 up to 4|
|May 29, Jun 5 & Jun 12, Jun 18 – July 31, Sept 10-11, Sept 17-18, Sept 24-25, Oct 1-2, Oct 15-16, Oct 22-23, Oct 29-30, Nov 12-13, Nov 19-20
Nov 26-27, Dec 3-4 Dec 10-11, Dec 17-18, Dec 31
|$110 up to 4|
|August 1- Sept 5, Oct 8-10||$120 up to 4|
- Rates are subject to 9% NH state room tax.
- Rates are per night up to 4 guests.
- Add $15 per night for a cot for a 5th guest.
- Check-in time is anytime after 2 PM. If you plan to arrive later than 6pm please call us to confirm your arrival time.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM
- Some Saturday’s and holidays require a 2 day minimum.
- A one day authorization may be verified at time of reservation.
- Do to the current uncertainty due to Covid-19, we will again this year have an easy cancellation policy. We will only charge
- at check in, no cancellation fee of one day if you call and cancel the day before arrival so we can re rent the room.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Personal checks and money orders are not accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations made on line are requests and are subject to management review.
- No pets are allowed. No smoking in the rooms. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to desmoke a room.